This topic is a spot to continue the conversation following our Fundraising Summit! We’d love to hear responses to Edgar Villanueva’s talk, the panel with ACLU of Montana, or the breakout sessions if you attended in person.
Some topics/questions to get you started:
- What is your vision for philanthropy and nonprofits in Montana? In two years, five years, ten years, twenty years?
- Where do you see yourself in this work?
- Where are you struggling to see yourself or your organization in this work? Why is that?
- In what ways have you already worked towards these goals?
- Have you encountered any obstacles or barriers that stall or prevent you from engaging further in this work? Please stay centered on your own experience, rather than naming others.
- What else resonated or challenged you in the keynote?