SAM-UEI Number (to replace DUNS number)

New Registration for Government grantees/contractors – the registration process has changed and all nonprofits (even those with a prior registration and DUNS number) will need to apply for a Unique Entity ID (this is a new system that replaces the DUNS number). You can apply for a UEI here: | Home

Our friends at Montana Arts Council also shared a great how-to guide. This is an amazing resource that walks you step-by-step through the process. Huge thanks to Kristin and team for sharing this!

SAM-UEI Resource Guide - Montana Arts Council